If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Pop Up Quilt show and new tutorial uploaded

Yesterday I had another little pop up quilt show on my fence with another 11 quilts I have just completed for our local women's shelter. Hopefully I will get to deliver them tomorrow.
Pop up quilt show of charity quilts June 13th 2017



Nearly all of the quilts measure  approximately 53 inches x 53 inches so they are a very good size. You can find the tutorials for most of the quilts under the Free Pattern/Projects tab.

One of the quilts I made and have just written the tutorial for is Marvelous Muscle Cars. Although the blocks are on point it is still fairly easy to put together because of the sashing cornestones I have used.
Marvellous Muscle Cars

You can download the tutorial from HERE.

I will be starting the  next BOM later on this week so please check back for the links to the download folder.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki. Wow what a fantastic array of gorgeous quilts. Sew well done. Smiles from Jan in a sunny U.K. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look wonderful, I love seeing your quilts, I get such good ideas (to add to my list of quilts to do). I particularly like the one with large flowers and different coloured borders - too easy and great wow factor.

    ReplyDelete