If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 4 June 2017

Up Up and Away Quilt tutorial Uploaded

Since I delivered the quilts to the women's shelter last week I have been working on some more particularly those for boys and those that are gender neutral. If you have been following the Facebook page you will have seen my progress. The first one I did is titled Up Up and Away and is stitched using the Zig Zag Planes designs from Hatched in Africa. I try and make all of these quilts so that you can use one metre or less of the outside border or focus fabric



Up Up and Away
You can download the tutorial from HERE

This quilt measures about 48 inches square . I have three more quilts for which I have to write tutorial so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment